Key Features and Specifications
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 54.1 x 46.3 inches
- Primary cooking area: 513 inches
- Warming rack: 210 inches
- Four stainless steel burners
- Liquid propane grill
- Sear station burner: 12,000 BTU/hour
- Side burner: 12,000 BTU/hour
- Stainless steel body
- Grill cabinet
- Burner warranty for up to 8 years.
Our Rating: 4.75/5
The Monument Grills 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Side & Side Sear Burners offers a lot to up and coming grill masters and searing professionals. This excellent grill provides a premium grilling experience for an affordable price. It will give you many years of high-quality outdoor cooking.
This grill offers 72,000 BTUs of unsurpassed cooking power and includes both a side burner and a side sear burner. The porcelain coated cast-iron grates leave fabulous grill marks, making your meat and vegetables not only stunning but also delicious.
Table of Contents
- A fantastic amount of BTU’s per square inch
- High-quality production and superb materials
- Minimalistic design, meaning it fits in any surrounding
- Lots of grilling surface and a side sear station
- 4 Quality mounted wheels offer high mobility and convenience
- This grill is massive and takes up a lot of space
- Tends to rust and develop blemishes when exposed to excessive water or rain
Monument Grills 4-Burner Grill Review
Every barbecue boss seeks that one perfect propane gas grill, yet as we all know finding it is never easy. There are many things one can seek when it comes to a perfect grill, and we think the Monument Grills 4-burner will fit most, if not all, of them.
You’re going to find a candid review of this top of the line gas grill that is meant to inform you about the specifications of the product, and what makes it so great.
All the information that you need to know before purchasing this grill is neatly provided below – alongside all the perks and disadvantages that this grill brings.
The Monument Grills 4-Burner grill has some compelling features as well as drawbacks, which we highlight below.
What We Like
- High-performance grilling system: This grill offers extraordinary performances. It provides you with a total of 72,000 BTUs of cooking power – which means the grill gets really hot and also maintains a constant temperature.
- Sear station: This gas grill comes with a side sear station. The ceramic sear station side burner provides 12,000 BTUs per hour, allowing you to sear foods at a fraction of the time it would take you on the regular grill.
- Consistent temperature and heat retention: This grill does an excellent job maintaining consistent heat.
- Huge grilling area: This grill offers an enormous amount of cooking surface – 723 square inches of cooking space. The main grilling area consists of 513 square inches, while the warming rack area is 210 square inches.
What We Don’t Like
- This grill is large: This is a large grill, and while its four wheels help with its mobility it’s still impractical to move.
- Takes a little bit of time to assemble: Assembling this grill takes about two hours due to the design and heavy-duty materials – but when compared to the joy that this grill brings, it’s not a big deal.
The performance of the grill is absolutely outstanding. Four burners support the grill, and with a total output of 72,000 BTU per hour, your food will come out looking stunning. This grill also includes LED knobs, making grilling at night or in other low-light conditions a breeze.
The porcelain-enameled iron grates maintain a balanced temperature over the whole cooking surface, allowing you to cook your food to perfection. The grates are also much easier to clean than regular iron or steel grates because these porcelain-enameled iron griddle doesn’t catch grease as easily.
The Monument grill leaves perfectly aligned burn marks on your steak. The regular side burner gets hot pretty fast, so it’s perfect for warming-up BBQ sauce or preparing a side dish.
Monument Grills 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
Number of burners
Main burners BTUs
Number of side burners
Side burner BTUs
Dimensions (H, W, D)
22.5 x 54.1 x 46.3 inches
Yes, 3 on one side
Extra storage space
This grill is one of the better-made grills we have reviewed.
Although it has a warranty of up to 8 years, this grill is built to last much longer. However, since it’s made out of stainless steel, when exposed to water it can develop blemishes or sometimes rust. This is due to the low percentage of nickel in the stainless steel alloy used. Simply covering the grill or bringing it inside when it’s raining generally eliminates this issue.
Other than making sure it’s covered when not in use, this ol’ reliable grill is made out of stable and safe materials and is bound to stand up to most casual wear, tear, and cooking.
The Monument Grills 4-Burner propane grill is easy to assemble. We already mentioned that it takes a little bit of time – not because it’s complicated, but because of its high-quality materials and multitude of features.
This grill comes with a one year warranty for the grill itself and an eight-year warranty for the burners. As usual, the warranty is subject to usual wear and tear and additional terms and conditions.
The Monument Grills brand is a familiar name to any grill enthusiast. It’s a company with many years of experience and a vast catalog of fantastic products. The manufacturer is renowned for the excellent features of its grills, and this one is no exception.
The Monument Grills 4-Burner is meant for countless days of perfect meals and sunny BBQ-infused weekends with your friends and family. This is simply a great choice for a conscious grill enthusiast looking for a high-end but affordable grill.
The price sure is tempting, which means as long as you have enough space for this grilling beast, you shouldn’t hesitate to purchase.
Can it be converted to natural gas?
The Monument Grills 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill and Side Sear Burner combo can’t be connected to any other gas except propane.
Can you fold down two side burners?
You can’t fold down two side burners. The side burners on this grill are fixed to the structure of the grill – it’s a matter of maintaining structural integrity. The folding mechanisms aren’t usually built for long-lasting grills – since it is meant to last for more than a decade it doesn’t have folding sides.
Can I put the grates in the dishwasher?
You can, but it’s not recommended. Dishwasher detergent is very abrasive so it will reduce the lifespan of your grates.
Read more: Best gas grills under $500
Our Rating Methodology
At Grill Cook Bake, we take pride in offering our readers unbiased and comprehensive reviews. Our team of expert researchers and staff spend hundreds of hours testing grills and digging into the details. All of this is to provide our readers with the information they need to select the right grill for them.
Our score for each grill is based on a weighted scoring system of seven factors:
Price to Quality Ratio
Full details on our methodology for expert grill reviews can be found here.