Key Features and Specifications
- Dimensions: 46.61” H x 51.54” W x 22.83” D
- Primary cooking area: 425 in2
- Warming rack: 117 in2
- Liquid propane grill
- Three stainless steel burners
- Burners: 36,000 BTU/hour
- Red porcelain-coated steel lid
- Gloss porcelain-enameled wire cooking grates
- Four caster wheels
- Integrated ignition
- 1 Year Warranty, 5 for Burners
Our Rating: 4.3/5
The Dyna-Glo 3-Burner Gas Grill is a beautiful entry-level grill that comes with everything that a grill master needs for a summer barbeque. The ample primary cooking surface of 425 square inches can fit up to eighteen burgers letting you cook for a crowd. The Dyna-Glo’s compact size will fit your space needs and it won’t bust your budget.
This grill comes with an abundance of convenient features such as cabinet storage space, four high-end casters, and two shelves. Its EquiHeat technology provides even heat distribution with three stainless steel tube burners delivering 36,000 total BTUs. The grill uses liquid propane.
The Dyna-Glo 3-Burner Gas Grill is a step up from the basic entry-level models and comes at an affordable price.
Table of Contents
- Ample grilling space in a compact grill footprint
- Beautiful red porcelain-coated steel grill lid
- Gloss porcelain-enameled wire cooking grates
- Maximum mobility
- The relatively short warranty period
- Not as high-quality as other major brands
- Complex assembly
Dyna-Glo 3-Burner Gas Grill Review
Patio grills are always popular. Everyone wants to grill, but not every household has enough room for a massive unit. This glossy-red grill comes with three burners and a 425 inch primary cooking area but doesn’t require the space of many other three-burner competitors.
In this review, we’re going to cover everything there is to know about this grill and, hopefully, help you decide if it’s the right option for you. Below, you’re going to find our unbiased opinion of the advantages and disadvantages that this grill brings to your home.
The Dyna-Glo 3-Burner Gas Grill has some key features, but it does have some shortcomings. Below, we’re going to discuss what we like and what could be better when it comes to this grill.
What We Like
- Space Conscious Design: This grill has a generous cooking surface with a space-conscious design. It’s designed to take up as little space as possible, all while providing a considerable grilling area. It comes with two shelves and a cabinet, providing ample storage.
- Red Porcelain-Coated Steel Lid: Grilling is only as good as the heat your grill can produce and maintain. Heat retention integral if you want it to heat up quickly and stay hot for those seared stripes. The porcelain-coated steel lid helps maximize your grilling efficiency.
- Beautiful Styling : With a glossy bright red lid and cabinet, this grill stands out from the crowd. It will definitely make a bold fashion statement on your patio or deck.
- Superior Storage Options: Grill designers don’t always pay attention to how much space is needed for grilling. But this grill comes with generously-sized shelves and a cabinet that will ensure that you have enough space for your cooking needs.
What We Don’t Like
- Lower Build Quality: This grill seems to have a slightly lower build quality than many other major-brand grills. It’s definitely a step-up from the basic entry level models, but doesn’t appear to be as solid as other midlevel grills.
- The Grease Pan: Don’t get us wrong, having a grease pan on a grill is a real lifesaver when it comes to cleaning – as long as it’s functional. While this grill does come with a grease pan, it’s compact design can cause the grease pan to become full and stuck from time to time making cleanup more difficult.
When it comes to performance, this grill is a viable option. It has plenty of cooking space and the 36,000 BTUs provide a reasonable amount of heat for its size. The EquiHeat technology helps with heat distribution . They work to even out the flame spread, and the porcelain-coated steel lid allows for better heat retention. It heats up at a decent pace. However, several users have reported somewhat uneven heating with the front being colder than the back.
Starting this grill is easy with push-button ignition. Gloss porcelain-enameled wire cooking grates are made from cast iron, which retain heat well, are good for searing and easy to clean.
Dyna-Glo 3-Burner Gas Grill
Red Body, Steel Shelves
Number of burners
Main burners BTUs
Number of side burners
Side burner BTUs
Dimensions (H, W, D)
46.61” x 51.54” x 22.83”
Yes, 1 on each side
Extra storage space
Cabinet, Foldable Shelves
Dyna-Glo is an established manufacturer with an extensive catalog of grills. This model is primarily made from stainless steel, with a porcelain-coated lid and heavy-duty casters. It is sure to visually impress even the most picky grill critics.
However, we found that the build quality materials are not as good as similarly-sized grills from other national manufacturers. With its lower price point, it’s not surprising that this grill is more modestly constructed.
Additionally, some users have complained about the grease pan being too small and allowing for buildup. This problem is easily solved, but it means you have to pay more attention when cleaning in between cooking sessions.
An optional grill cover is available for purchase to protect it from dust and the elements.
This grill doesn’t come pre-assembled, and the assembly is relatively complex. But, the assembly instructions are easy to read and the whole process is generally quick and efficient.
It comes with a one year warranty on the grill body and a five-year warranty on the three burners. The warranty doesn’t include any wear and tear that occurs naturally due to use or damage caused by negligence. The warranty is subject to additional terms and conditions.
The Dyna-Glo 3-Burner Gas Grill is a solid grill and a viable contender if you’re looking for an affordable model that’s a step-up from entry level. It features a good-sized grilling surface with solid heating elements.
It has beautiful styling and its compact footprint allows it to fit into most backyards or patios. While it might not last as long as other national-brand grills, it will provide years of enjoyment at an affordable price.
This grill also comes with a great electronic ignition system. All in all, this is an affordable grill that will help you take your barbecuing and grilling to the next level.
Does it come in any colors aside from red?
This model only comes in red. Other models in Dyna-Glo’s catalog come in different colors, but this particular model does not. The red finish looks incredible and it will complement or accent most patios or backyards perfectly.
Does the grill heat up fast?
Yes, it heats up reasonably quickly. It should take no more than ten minutes to heat the grill with all three burners set to high.
Does this grill have an electronic ignition system?
Yes. The Dyna-Glo 3-Burner Gas Grill comes with an integrated ignition system.
Read more: Best gas grills under $500
Our Rating Methodology
At Grill Cook Bake, we take pride in offering our readers unbiased and comprehensive reviews. Our team of expert researchers and staff spend hundreds of hours testing grills and digging into the details. All of this is to provide our readers with the information they need to select the right grill for them.
Our score for each grill is based on a weighted scoring system of seven factors:
Price to Quality Ratio
Full details on our methodology for expert grill reviews can be found here.